We see online lead generation as converting targeted web traffic into quality leads in the form of email and phone enquiries. Online targeting, engagement, persuasion architecture, web usability and conversion optimisation are just a few of the things CubicICE focuses on monthly in building lead quantity and quality. We do this using a range of online channels, such as Google Search, Pay-Per-Click, Facebook, Remarketing, Affiliate Marketing and Email Marketing.
Our results-orientated approach to lead generation in 2016 produced positive results, such as:
We analyse the lead generation process, giving our clients a precise cost per conversion. We only focus on channels that deliver max. ROI!
Less than 25% of B2B online leads are ready-to-buy enquiries; the other 75% needs ongoing engagement and nurturing. That's where we come in.
We've successfully generated leads across a diverse range of markets, including those in Africa, Australia, North and South America and South Africa.
Online lead generation is the process of engaging with target markets through various marketing campaigns to a point where people become interested enough in the product or service offering to complete a desired action.
Experience has shown us that B2B and industrial companies often don't understand the online lead generation process, rarely tracking and recording leads from initial enquiry through to completed sale. That's why you need a skilled digital partner like CubicICE.
Whether you are selling product, equipment or services, CubicICE has demonstrated sustained success with an approach to lead generation that is tailored for B2B and industrial sales processes. We've even run lead generation campaigns in non-English-speaking countries!
Join over 200 companies that
have benefited from our marketing services!
Call us on +27 11 705 2545 or send us an enquiry here